9.30.2012

God's Blessing

I've been a bad bad blogger again . . .   Please forgive me.

So the big news since you last heard from me is that yes, indeed, I am pregnant!?!  At the moment I am a bit over 15 weeks.  I have had a bouts with nausea, light-headed-ness and other pregnancy unpleasantness, but I should not complain.  God is good and obviously He has a perfectly placed plan for us and this babe.

The abridged story:

Jelly bean at 12 weeks
During an appointment with my lovely nephrologist on Cody's day of birth, she discovered a suspicious "fibroid" on my uterus while conducting an ultrasound of my kidney.  Well, after a couple of tests (I may have insisted on repeat tests just to feel assured . . . ), the suspicious "fibroid" turned out to be our little babe - just 5 weeks old!  Despite my recent health concerns, the babe was (and still is God willing!) healthy and thriving.  We are scheduled to find out the gender of our little jelly bean on October 2nd.

Stay tuned!




1 comment:

  1. This is so great! I'm really excited for y'all! How fun... a Singapore baby! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl. Keep taking care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete